Welcome to Hollenbeck Pest Control
VOTED HUDSON VALLEY FINEST - THE OFFICIAL VENDOR OF ORANGE COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.
Located in New Windsor, NY, a local family owend and operated company, Hollenbeck Pest Control's mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality residential, commercial and industrial pest control service in the Hudson Valley NY area. Our fully trained technicians pride themselves on great customer service and remain flexible to work with your specific needs. If your problem and situation is somewhat unique, so is our solution to it.
Ask about how you can protect your home or business year round during your free estimate.
Our business thrives on return customers and our Satisfaction Guarantee is one way we can ensure you're happy with our products and customer service. It also ensures that you get more value than you expected!
We practice (IPM) Integrated Pest Managment and Green chemical free sevices. Insect control, Bird Control, Nuisance Wildlife, Vegetation, Bioremediation, Heat Remediation and steam for Bed Bugs, Termite control. Residential, Commercial and Industrial.
* FULLY INSURED LICENSED BY NYSDEC
* 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
* QUALITY AND GREEN PRO CERTIFIED BY THE NPMA
* NO ANNUAL PRICE INCREASES
What are they? Cicadas are insects that are mostly fo Cicadas Life
* Spend most of their lives underground feeding on juices of plant roots
* After 13 or 17 years, nymphs emerge synchronously and in tremendous numbers
* Nymphs will climb onto nearby vegetation and molt into adults
* Adults require about 4-6 days for their exoskeletons to harden, after which time they will begin forming chorus aggregations
* Adults will mate and females will lay eggs in living twigs. A female will lay as many as 600 eggs • Adults will remain active for about 4-6 weeks before dying off
* Eggs will hatch after 6-10 weeks, and nymphs will emerge and drop from trees and burrow into the soil.
* Once in the soil, nymphs will locate a tree root for feeding and begin their 13 or 17 year development
Did you know?
Termites are common structure infesting pest that can cause thousands of dollars' worth of damage.
Termite colonies can cause a great deal of damage to wooden structures because they rely on wood as their primary food source. Because of the potential damage and the complex techniques used to treat for termites, control is best left in the hands of a professional pest control operator.
Hollenbeck Pest Control offers all the termite solutions for your specific needs.
Sleeping tight won't keep the bed bugs from biting.
These pests are great at setting up shop in our homes and sometimes even get into the places where we work and play. Luckily you can see them - adult bed bugs are about the size of an apple seed. Immature bed bugs (nymphs) resemble the adults, but are much smaller and lighter in color.
Unfortunately they are really good at hiding out of sight in cracks and crevices near where we rest.
All they eat and drink is blood - from us.
The experts at Hollenbeck Pest Control can help.
The house mouse and or the field mouse is very common in the Hudson Valley NY. Mice are rodents and therefore instinctively chew/gnaw almost nonstop. There are two major problems associated with having a mouse problem, one economic the second is health related.
Hollenbeck Pest Control uses an Integrated Pest Control system of exclusion, rodenticides and on-going maintenance and prevention.
For more information please call us at (845) 565-5566
All Rights Reserved to HOLLENBECK PEST CONTROL | Built by Plaza Marquee