Interested in working at Hollenbeck Pest Control? Our team is made up of some of the best pest control professionals in the Hudson Valley market. We are always looking to add more qualified people to our family. We pride ourselves on offering year-round positions for our employees, not just seasonally like many other pest control companies. View our current job openings below and apply today!
Job Title: Full-time Pest Control Technician
Join our local professional service team and go home each night knowing you have given your customers the peace of mind they need by solving their pest concerns. We look for solid hard working individuals to become Professional Pest Management Service Technicians. This position offers the satisfaction of offering great customer service without being tied to a desk. No experience necessary but a plus as we include a fully paid comprehensive training program. Your skills development will include company supported career advancement and state licensing. Qualified candidates must be self organized; have good communication and excellent observation and documentation skills; and be able to work cooperatively with customers at all levels including top management.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Being an interactive member in team work environment
- Mandatory rotating on-call schedule for off-hours and weekends
- Use and maintain proper inventory of tools, specialized equipment, and materials in company vehicles. Always maintain a professional, clean cut image that is friendly, pleasant, and courteous when dealing with customers
- Visually inspecting and treating for pest, pest harborage, and pest entries
- Building and maintaining good customer relations
- Maintaining high service standards at all times on all accounts
- Have worked 3 or more years in jobs dealing with the public
- Participation in group meetings and account reviews
- Completion of independent and group on-going training
- Possess the physical ability to setup, use and work off of various step ladders and extension ladders
Job Requirements/Duties include:
- Work independently and in teams
- Be comfortable working with insects and various animals in a variety of environmental conditions and confined spaces
- Be able to read and understand product labels printed in English
- Maintain and service all route scheduled customers
- Call office upon start/completion of all jobs (company policy)
- Insure customer satisfaction and handle issues and complaints accordingly and taking personal initiative and responsibility for correcting pest problems
- Maintain vehicle and all equipment organized at all times
- Possess a valid driving record that meets Company standards and always maintain a safe driving record
- Satisfactorily complete initial technical training and State Licensing requirements
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations for technician license
- Knowledge regarding chemical usage and reporting
- Pass a respirator fit test and may require DOT physical
- For safety reasons all Technicians must be clean shaven for respirator use (company policy)
- Pass a extensive pre-employment drug screen, motor vehicle, and criminal background check
- Have the ability to perform effectively with minimal direction or continuous supervision
- Other duties as needed and/or assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent, basic math, reading, and writing skills, must be able to work extended hours, late night and weekends as needed
To apply, please complete this form
We are proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
We offer competitive pay, paid vacation, sick days, overtime, 401k plans, health, vision, and dental plans available after 6 month probation period. We also provide paid on the job training and state certifications, paid uniform allowance and provide company vehicles. Hourly pay plus sales incentives are also provided.
Hollenbeck has been providing expert pest control services to homeowners and businesses for generations. We offer customized, effective and fast pest control solutions which include fumigation, bed bug control, termite control and all provided by our local office based in New Windsor NY.
If you are interested in this position and you either meet or exceed above expectations you may fax your resume to (845) 565-5567, complete the form on this page, or apply in person at our local office:
273 Quassaick Avenue
New Windsor NY 12553